Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Yoono by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Yoono is an easy to use application that allows you to connect to all your social networks and instant messaging services - in one place. Get all your friend updates, update your own status, and easily share stuff with your friends.
Connect to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Flickr (more networks coming!) to see all your updates and post your status across all at once. Upload pictures, add comments, Like posts, retweet, even hide particular users or Apps from your stream!
- View your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Flickr updates in one place (multiple accounts per network supported)
- Update your status across your networks simultaneously
- View all your updates in one stream or swipe side to side to see each service and account in a separate stream
- Comment, Like, Reply, Retweet, Hide Users or Apps directly from the app
- Get your Facebook Notifications and view your Inbox
- View your Twitter mentions, Direct Messages, Twitter Lists, and saved Twitter searches
- Upload pics to all your accounts at the same time
- Use pinch open gesture to view your stream in full screen mode
- Plus much more!
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Yoono. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.