Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Zebedee by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Zebedee is a simple program to establish an encrypted, compressed “tunnel” for TCP/IP or UDP data transfer between two systems. This allows traffic such as telnet, ftp and X to be protected from snooping as well as potentially gaining performance over low-bandwidth networks from compression.
The main goals for Zebedee are to:
* Provide full client and server functionality under both UNIX/Linux and Windows.
* Be easy to install, use and maintain with little or no configuration required.
* Have a small footprint, low wire protocol overhead and give significant traffic reduction by the use of compression.
* Use only algorithms that are either unpatented or for which the patent has expired.
* Be entirely free for commercial or non-commercial use and distributed under the term of the GNU General Public Licence.
Of course, Zebedee is by no means the first, or only secure tunnel program available. It does not pretend to compete with the likes of ssh, SSL or FreeS/WAN in terms of breadth of function but if you want something quick, simple and completely free then it may be the tool for you.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Zebedee. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.