Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day DiskFresh tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from DiskFresh by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how DiskFresh snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
DiskFresh is a simple yet powerful tool that can refresh your hard disk signal without changing its data by reading and writing each sector and hence making your disk more reliable for storage. It also informs you if there are any damaged/bad sectors so you know the right time to replace your disk. The best part is, unlike other tools it does all this when Windows is running and it does not interfere with the speed of your work at all.
- A very simple interface with an extremely powerful engine.
- Can refresh individual partitions or entire physical drive.
- Can also refresh only the selected area of the disk.
- Can work in read-only mode too so as to just inform about bad sectors.
- Supports command line for advanced usage.
- Can refresh system drive while Windows is running.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of DiskFresh. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.