Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day Dreampie tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Dreampie by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Dreampie snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
DreamPie was designed from the ground up to bring you a great interactive Python experience:
- DreamPie features a new concept for an interactive shell: the window is divided into the history box, which lets you view previous commands and their output, and the code box, where you write your code. This allows you to edit any amount of code, just like in your favorite editor, and execute it when it's ready. You can also copy code from anywhere, edit it and run it instantly.
- The Copy code only command will copy the code you want to keep, so you can save it in a file. The code is already formatted nicely with a four-space indentation.
- Features automatic completion of attributes and file names.
- Automatically displays function arguments and documentation.
- Keeps your recent results in the result history, for later user.
- Can automatically fold long outputs, so you can concentrate on what's important.
- Lets you save the history of the session as an HTML file, for future reference. You can then load the history file into DreamPie, and quickly redo previous commands.
- Automatically adds parentheses and optionally quotes when you press space after functions and methods. For example, execfile fn automatically turns into execfile("fn").
- Supports interactive plotting with matplotlib. (You have to set "interactive: True" in the matplotlibrc file for this to work.)
- Supports Python 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, Jython 2.5, IronPython 2.6 and Python 3.1.
- Works on Windows, Linux and Mac. (Mac support requires MacPorts.)
- Extremely fast and responsive.
- Free software licensed under GPL version 3.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Dreampie. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.