Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day Drive Bender tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Drive Bender by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Drive Bender snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Drive Bender for Windows is state of the art, single point storage pool technology for all versions of Microsoft Windows (read more).
- Create a storage pool of any size, using hard drives of varying types and sizes.
- Add a drive to the pool in seconds, any existing files on the drive remain intact and accessible.
- Enterprise level architecture, Drive Bender is designed for stability and won't bog down your system when the going gets tough.
- Integrated S.M.A.R.T. monitoring out of the box, using the "best in class" Hard Disk Sentinel engine.
- Classic or advanced Windows Server (WHS, SBSE etc) dashboard interfaces.
- File duplication down to the folder level, and the tools to management them (soon to be "cloud capable", allowing duplicates to be stored in the cloud).
- Features "Smooth Stream" , a file reading technology that can improve the raw streaming rate of a file up to 140% (soon to be bi directional).
- Thin provisioning, you set the size of the pool regardless of the underlying drives.
- Convert any existing Windows drive into a pooled drive in seconds.
- Real time performance metrics such as read / write rate and file type count.
- 60 day full functioning trial.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Drive Bender. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.