Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day Fragment image viewer tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Fragment image viewer by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Fragment image viewer snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Fragment is an image viewer with cool features like:
Upload and Share,
HUD User Interface,
Peeking and Skimming,
and it is fast!
* Fast startup, image loading and on-screen navigation, using OpenGL;
* Unique HUD interface;
* Unique Fill view mode (maximum usage of application window);
* Unique Unconstrained Pan (image can freely be moved around);
* Unique Smart Window Resize (resize the window around center of attention);
* Unique Peek and Skim browsing options;
* Pan and Zoom are preserved while browsing ("lock zoom");
* "BACK" button, to navigate a history of viewed images and directories;
* Fast, resizable Thumbnails for all images in the current directory;
High Dynamic Range Image (HDR) support (HDR, EXR, PFM, TIFF);
* Upload And Share module;
* Upload to Facebook is fully implemented, with comments and album selection;
* Support of Drag&Drop and Copy&Paste of images for upload;
Fragment image viewer is also known as Fragment. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Fragment image viewer. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.