Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Free Disc Burner by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Free Disc Burner snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Free Disc Burner writes any files, folders (data) to any disc as well as writes multisession discs (there is a possibility to write up files to the same disc), erases information from a disc, supports Blu-Ray.
Supported Media Types: CD-R, CD-RW, DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD-RAM, DVD±R DL, BD-R, BD-RE.
- support of buffer protection technologies (BurnProof, JustLink, etc.);
- speed detection;
- possibility to customize file systems of the disc;
- full/quick erase functionality;
- support of all drives that are recognized by Windows OS;
- multisession or disc-at-once burning to ALL supported media formats including Blu-Ray (BD-R and BD-RE);
- writing of ISO images to ALL supported media formats including Blu-Ray (BD-R and BD-RE);
- easy file/folder manipulation;
- import of all existing data from the disc;
- support of UNICODE file and folder names for multi-byte;
- support of Turn Off Computer function when burning is finished;
- burning DVD video if VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders are added.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Free Disc Burner. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.