Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day FreeProxy tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from FreeProxy by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how FreeProxy snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Feature summary from website:
* Internet connection sharing with demand dialling
* HTTP proxy, including FTP over HTTP
* SMTP & POP email proxy
* NNTP proxy
* Outlook Express / Hotmail email proxy
* TCP tunnel (tunnel any TCP protocol)
* HTTP cache
* Connect to ICQ and MSN easily
* HTTP 1.1 persistent connections, RFC2616 and RFC2518 compliant. See Compliancy below.
* Demand Dialling, auto connect/disconnect
* URL filtering has been replaced by Resource Security which allows username password authentication and access to
* URL and IP address filtering from imported Ban Lists
* Remote access to display statistics of users
* Access controlled by user and calendar
* Resources include IP addresses, ports, URLs, paths, IP services
* Comprehensive access logs which are user configurable
* Create users and groups and/or authenticate to a Windows domain
* Built-in web server
* Run as a service under Win NT/2000/XP/2003 or Win98/Me
* Message logging and dumping
* Connect to another Proxy server or connect directly to the internet
* Bind to a specific network interface for added security ("local binding")
* Works with Dial-up Networking and Cable/Broadband
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of FreeProxy. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.