Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from inSSIDer by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how inSSIDer snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
inSSIDer 4.0 for Windows — The Best Wi-Fi Scanner... EVER!
Let's face it-- there's SOOO much Wi-Fi everywhere these days, the built-in Wi-Fi tools and free utilities that used to help us understand the Wi-Fi environment just can't keep up anymore. Those tools don't help you see how many access points are in the same network, nor how many SSIDs a specific radio is broadcasting.
For today's Wi-Fi environment, you need a serious tool designed to show you exactly what the Wi-Fi environment looks like, both physically and logically. It also needs to handle everything from 802.11b legacy networks all the way up to 802.11ac, and it should be affordable enough that you don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars just trying to get your Netflix to work properly.
Meet inSSIDer 4.0, designed for today's Wi-Fi environment.
- View by ESSID (groups all radios with the same SSID together)
- View by Radio (groups all SSIDs on the same radio together)
- Signal strength over time graph of all radios with the same ESSID
- Accurate list of conflicting APs (not exaggerated list of all ESSIDs)
- Channel recommendation for each radio
- Powerful filtering for quickly narrowing into the networks of interest
- 802.11ac support (only requires dual-band .11n adapter!)
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of inSSIDer. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.