Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from The FilmMachine by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how The FilmMachine snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
All In One AVI,MP4,MKV to DVD/(S)VCD conversion utility. Supports DVD subtitles(both permanent and selectable). NTSC to PAL and PAL to NTSC conversion. It also supports standalone encoders like HCEnc, CinemaCraft Encoder SP and Canopus Procoder.
- Easy to use, wizard-like user friendly interface
- Simple AVI, MP4, HD-MOV, RMVB, MKV to DVD conversion
- Preview of the output
- Full information about video file
- AC3 and DTS encoding features
- Automatic muxing of files
- Automatic bitrate calculation or manual bitrate setting
- NTSC to PAL conversion
- PAL to NTSC conversion
- Aspect ratio selection
- Audio downsampling and bitrate selection
- The possibility to edit the Avisynth script as first step of the conversion process
- Permanent and selectable (only DVD) multiple subtitles support
- Automatic merging of subtitle files
- Automatic chapter and menu (only DVD) creation
- Detailed logging
- Recovery function when something went wrong
- Immediate burning of DVD
- Automatic program shutdown
- Tested on Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows XP x64 and Windows Vista Ultimate 32
The FilmMachine is also known as FilmMachine, TFM. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of The FilmMachine. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.