Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from The Regex Coach by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how The Regex Coach snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
The Regex Coach is a graphical application for Windows which can be used to experiment with (Perl-compatible) regular expressions interactively. It has the following features:
* It shows whether a regular expression matches a particular target string.
* It can also show which parts of the target string correspond to captured register groups or to arbitrary parts of the regular expression.
* It can "walk" through the target string one match at a time.
* It can simulate Perls split and s/// (substitution) operators.
* It tries to describe the regular expression in plain English.
* It can show a graphical representation of the regular expressions parse tree.
* It can single-step through the matching process as performed by the regex engine.
* Everything happens in "real time", i.e. as soon as you make a change somewhere in the application all other parts are instantly updated.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of The Regex Coach. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.