Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from TransMac by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how TransMac snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
TransMac Details (open Mac disks and dmg files on a Windows PC).
Open Macintosh format disk drives, flash drives, CD/DVD/Blu-ray media, high density diskettes, dmg and sparseimage files. Runs under Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Server 2008 and 2003.
* Read and write Mac format disks, CD/DVD(DL)/Blu-ray media, high density floppies and disk image files (dmg and sparseimage).
* Supports standard HFS (Mac OS Standard), HFS+ (Mac OS Extended) and HFSX (with case sensitive file names) volumes.
* Access Mac volumes on boot drive (like Boot Camp).
* Create, read and write Mac disk image files (dmg and sparseimage).
* Compress and expand (convert to iso) dmg files.
* Built in burner function to create Mac format CD, DVD(DL), and Blu-ray media.
* Burn ISO and dmg files to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray.
* Format disks for use on Mac.
* Read Mac multisession and hybrid media.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of TransMac. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.