Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Trout by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Trout snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
My main audio player for many years has been, and will remain, foobar, but there are some times when I just want a simple “load’n'play” type of player. An application that comes very close is Billy. It’s a fantastic little app that fits in with my preferences in software design i.e. standard controls, no skins, etc. However, it only supports MP3, WAV, OGG, & FLAC and it also doesn’t display or use tags. Unfortunately, my audio collection comprises many more formats than that and I tag files like a man possessed. So, with that in mind, I’ve always wanted to write my own simple player. A good friend and I wrapped the BASS audio engine in AutoHotkey and I’ve written a player called Trout.
- Supported audio formats (standard): AIFF, AIF, AIFC, MP1, MP2, MP3, OGA, OGG, WAV, MO3, XM, MOD, S3M, IT, MTM.
- Supported audio formats (with included plugins): FLAC, WMA, WMP, WMV, ASF, MID, MIDI, RMI, KAR, WV, WVC, AAC, MP4, M4A, M4B, M4P, APE, AC3, SPX, TTA, OFR, MPC, ALAC, OPUS.
- Basic freeDB support for audio CD track titles.
- Support for internet radio streams.
- Supported tag formats: ID3v1, ID3v2.2/3/4, OGG/FLAC Vorbis comments, WMA, APEv2, MP4/ALAC/AAC (not available under 9x/ME)
- WinampAPI support for external control and display.
- Commandline parameters for external control (/play, /stop, /prev, /next, & /mute).
- Extremely customizable hotkey system.
- Track announcements (ideal for audiobooks)
- Basic album art support (folder.jpg)
- Horizontal/vertical “minibar” controls.
- Toaster style popup.
- Play modes (Play file, play list, repeat file, repeat list, random, shuffle).
- Simple tag editing (not available under 9x/ME).
- Last.fm and Libre.fm scrobbling support.
- Lyrics window (Lyrics from LyricWiki.org)
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Trout. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.