Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from tunXten by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how tunXten snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
tunXten is a lightweight but powerful OpenVPN GUI client for the Windows platform. It takes OpenVPN usability to the next level by providing intuitive, easy to use way to handle an unlimited number of OpenVPN configurations.
Main tunXten features:
* It does not require Java or .NET and therefore is quite small and fast.
* Every bit of information regarding any particular connection is readily available within one click of a mouse.
* Saves and reuses your remote access credentials using strong AES encryption algorithm.
* Does not require you to have administrative privileges on your Windows workstation to establish and use OpenVPN connections.
* Provides a user-friendly interface for managing TAP-adapters.
* Keeps a comprehensive log of every OpenVPN-related action for easy troubleshooting.
* Allows to define a set of quickly accessible most frequently used application shortcuts like Putty SSH or Remote Desktop for any OpenVPN configuration.
If you're using OpenVPN to secure your access to external resources then tunXten is definitely the way to go.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of tunXten. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.