Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Typograf by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Typograf snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Typograf previews, prints and manages opentype, truetype, type1 and printer fonts.
The Typograf top class font manager
* previews all OpenType, TrueType, PostScript Type 1 and printer fonts,
* displays all font properties (typeface classification, kerning pairs, file data, copyright...),
* views character set, keyboard layout, zoom view,
* finds similar fonts and compares several fonts,
* prints fonts in many ways and
* manages fonts in database and font groups.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Typograf. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.